October 16, 2004

Kating-kati at 'Di Mapakali

I didn't sleep the whole night last night... Binabalisawsaw ako eh...

I was never warned that eating raw meat/fish/seafood would make me feel this way... My whole body feels so hot and numb at the same time. I tried to make the "hotness" go away by taking a cold shower, unfortunately, the feeling just increased, and then there's the uneasiness, para akong sinisilihan at sinisilabang ewan sabay kinikilabutan na nagsisipanindigan ang lahat ng balahibo ko sa katawan... I can feel my whole body's all flushed yet I'm not perspiring and the air's not even hot. Ewan ko ba... I'm used to eating "kilawin" naman back in the Philippines, pulutan pa sa Carlos I, 'yun nga lang sumasayaw ako... Sayaw na tipong "Dirty Dancing meets Havana Nights meets Save the Last Dance"...

This is the first time I ate an aphrodisiac. I didn't even know it's one because it doesn't have the same effect on others, sa'ken lang... Now I know better... But since I'm stubborn as a bull, kakain pa rin ako nung kinain ko kahapon sa Jap resto! A mixture of Japanese and Mexican food, tortilla, mayo, raw shrimp, tuna, and salmon, and salsa, oohlala! Masarap eh! I'll just hafta deal with this feeling again next time around, kahet pa inde ako mapakale at maihi-ihi ako sa panty ko!

"Ika nga ni Ian, "bahala na si Batman! nyuuuuu :3"

No comments: