October 12, 2004

The Date with the Stranger

He seemed ecstatic when he saw me. I can see it on the grin he flashed and the way his cool, baritone voice greeted me. They were all gone as he turned aloof, distant and businesslike.

Maybe this was expected of him, I thought, as I walked three paces behind him. Could it be that he has Japanese lineage and has to abide by their traditions? I wondered; perhaps, considering those tiny slits one would call his eyes.

Or it may just be sheer nervousness that made him act in such a manner---to think that he shall be doing this with a complete stranger. Then again, it was all part of the bargain.

We went inside the room where he asked me to lay down and then said, “Open.”

I, on the other hand, was most willing to assist him so I naturally complied.

It had been hours that we remained in that position. At least, he had the advantage to maneuver into a more comfortable position. While I, poor and helpless, sustained the same placement in prolonged anguish.

He was luckier for having the chance of viewing the entire proceedings that was fully presented to him. Whereas I have to content myself with staring at the ceiling, the lightbulb, his brown eyes and observe the way his eyebrows knit, creating a furrow between his forehead as he elapsed into deep concentration.

Only God knew what his hands did with me. During that time, I was not in the right situation to tell.

My mouth succumbed to the weariness it felt and started to slacken a bit. It was the wrong move. For in his frustration he said, “Open wider, I cannot penetrate.”

In my astonishment I submitted to his plea.

The pain was beginning to be unbearable. I prayed for my agony to soon be over.

As we neared climax, beads of perspiration formed on his forehead. I moaned as my teeth bit the insides of my mouth. I could still feel the constant friction happening inside me.

Soon, it was finished. I was filled deep and I laid there in consummation. He made me sit while he tried to give order to my tousled hair as he tried to smoothen it.

The ordeal was finally through when we went to the x-ray room to check my newly amalgam-filled tooth.



---------

Wrote this on October 7, 1995. Inspired by a Dentistry student from UP Manila whom I had encounters with on his dental chair.

No comments: