June 27, 2009

Salacious Delirium

author's note: this is my first time to write an erotica, Circa 2004, and I wrote it placing myself in a man's shoe.


I turn to my side, facing her.

Ahhh...the woman I chose is here beside me.

She's so close to me I can smell her floral-scented tresses.

I kept my eyes closed,

Still..

Remembering how we met

And end up in the bed.


I put the weight of my hairy legs on her silken ones,

Embraced her soft body,

And feel the warmth that it emanates.



I feel her.

She fills me.

She fills the void that once was there...

Slowly, I open my eyes

and the first thing it sees was her full, luscious lips,

that I always wanted to kiss.

I cupped her firm, round, caramel-areolaed left breast with my right hand

and run some butterfly-like touches with my fingertips.

It went taut and my heart skipped a beat,

She's real...


I am not dreaming, it's really her.

The woman of my constant reverie...


She stirred in her slumber.

Did I wake her up?

She slightly opened her mouth like Sleeping Beauty

yearning to be kissed by her Prince Charming

to break the enchantment,


and I did, only the spell was not broken.

And I hope it never will...

No comments: