June 27, 2009

Feels Soo Damn Gee Double-Oh Dee, Good!!

Lifted from my blog Circa 2004.. One down, more to go..

I woke up one morning with the air filled with streaky blurs of white and gray. I tossed and turned, and tried once more to catch up on my sleep. The cold sweat was forming all over my body, and I needed to get up periodically to try and catch my breath. It was all over me. I felt a sudden stimulation through my nerves, and it gave me a tingling sensation I haven't had for a long time.

I laid down in a semi-reclining position as my mind wandered all over the place. The day was too inviting, and inside of me was screaming for more. I rubbed my hand against the spot, and I could feel my eyes rolling back as I felt the heat while I thrusted faster and faster. It was turning redder with each stroke of my fingers. It made me crave even more.

But then, I remained unsatisfied with all the gentle and forceful stroke of my hands. I wanted something rough to keep the friction intensely gratifying. I constantly rubbed it with a hard edged instrument with considerable pressure. My other hand gracefully worked its way to the other spot where I felt a burning urge to dig through.

I started to suck my fingernails and pressed it even harder 'til it almost touched my naked flesh. The spot turned flushed, and was slightly puffy. The warm feeling was still there. I bit my lip as hard as I could as the prickling feeling increased.

I took a deep sigh of relief as I grasped my breath, and tiny specks of perspiration appeared on my forehead. And as if an act of satisfaction and pleasure, I closed my eyes and smiled like a bitch. I could still feel the yearning to do it over again. This indulgence will never stop until I felt a culminating intensity--bursting and burning through.

Again, I'm touching it. And just like yesterday, and the day before, my fingers will give it a back and forth thrust until my mosquito bites quit itching..

Sarap talagang kumamot.. pesteng mga lamok yan!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]nintendo dsi r4i[/url] DS Fling)