May 31, 2010

White Rabbit by Starrag

I am a pervert.

Yeah. I said it. A pervert.


But thanks to where I live, I have no sort of escape. Everyone is so self-centered. Why isn’t anyone sexually active? All I see are dried up old folks.


I start making my way to the bus stop like I do every morning. I yawn and wipe the sleep from my eyes. I walk on the bus and make my way towards the back third of the bus. It was fairly crowded. I wasn’t paying attention to anyone’s face. Just looked at the floor so that I wouldn’t step on anyone’s toes.


I grasp one of the handles. The bus starts moving and my body shifts back, hitting someone lightly, almost brushing up against them. I shifted myself but to my surprise, they remained plastered against me. I was about to turn around to say sorry, but they said, “Don’t. Don’t turn around.”


It was a woman. The thought at first confused me. She said that she didn’t want me to see her face.  Why, I wonder… Then I felt it.  A hand upon my ass. What the hell?

She squeezed and whispered into my ear… “I know you like this. Don’t lie. All men do.”  I looked using my peripheral vision… no one seemed to notice. She then took my hand and placed it upon her short blouse. My fingers were running up her leg. She giggled as she could just picture my pants getting tighter. And they were indeed getting tighter. I was definitely awake now.

My hands kept moving upwards. I could feel every inch of her legs. They felt nice… Then, the back of my fingers hit the other leg. My mind immediately said, “Not very much space between this and her pussy…” My breathing became shorter and more raspy. I was actually getting turned on.  I could feel her breath upon my neck.

I feel my fingers touch cloth. I was touching her panties. I felt a warmth and a rush upon my fingers. She took her hand form my ass… and ran it to the front of my pants. I was wearing a long hoodie, so she put her hand in the center pocket…  and ran it down to my pants, rubbing my cock. Slowly… deliberately.


Her breath tickled my ear when she was breathing heavier. Her breath saying, “ahhhh…. Mmmmm…” as she inhaled and exhaled.

I rubbed her panties a little faster and was feeling them getting more moist. She clamped her legs together and told me to rub back and forth faster. I did as I was told. A moderately sounding, “Ohhh…” escaped her lips. The panties were getting wetter.


She then turned me around and told me to look as if we were having a conversation so that no one would really notice once the back section of the bus leaves. The next couple of stops indeed let everyone form the back of the bus off.


She then pinned me up against the steel pole and grinded against my lap.  She started slowly at first. I looked down and noticed her miniskirt was hiked up so that I could see her purple panties. I could see her pelvis grinding against my still growing dick. She unbuckled my pants and rubbed me until she pulled out my dick.

She grinded more… and excites her as she moves her panties out of the way. She grabs my cock and plays with her pussy with it. Feeling my cock getting wet as it slides up and down her clit and pussy’s lips.  I look behind me and everyone is facing forward. I look back at her… and at that moment, she slides my dick inside her. She hugs me as she bounces up and down, my cock penetrating her over and over.

I can feel her beginning to drip as my pants were showing signs of moisture. I look down again… and see her hips move fluidly grinding my cock in and out of her.  She begins to moan, as the engine of the bus revs.


“Fuck me. Fuck me now, do it…” she said as I gripped her ass and began fucking her faster and harder. There were times that I could hear my dick and her juices making that sliding sound… Turned me on. A lot.

She leaned back as she pushed her hips to me. I could feel her pussy begin to tighten up. Every single push inside her caused her walls to suck me in further.


“Fuck yes. Fuck yes!” She said and repeated. And then she said, “come inside me. Hurry.  Hurry…”


And with a kiss on my lips, her pussy sucked me in so deep that I hit a spot that caused me to orgasm so strong that it caused her to come hard as well.

Then, I pulled out zipped up and she readied herself… and without a word, she smiled and the bus doors opened and she stepped off.

Never even got her name.


I wonder if she’ll be here tomorrow…?

No comments: